All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly cannot call it. WCSS was perfect but was behind CEA yesterday with 2 stunt falls? Then senior elite, took two stunts out for baskets then just hit a heelstretch, taking out difficulty and had an OOB. F5 had a girl fall to her butt and several under rotated double. Then panthers had a travelling stunt, making positioning off but will it count as a bobble? Plus an OBB. But they were 15, I mean 15 points ahead yesterdays. Can they be caught? I just cant. Seriously

I was wondering the same... I am on my iPad (have the full package) and I have 3 players - milkhouse, Epcot and jostens. On the right it says 'award ceremony streaming April 29th' but nothing happens when I click this.

Anyone figured it out?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It is my understanding that the awards today will be in the venues. The awards tomorrow will be in the Champions Arena. So the extra link allows you to see awards tomorrow. Today, they will be on the existing live stream.

Again, this is straight from the director of the livestream/vod and I hope it's right.

Where do we watch awards on the live feed? Will it be in that purple box that says "Awards Ceremony Streaming"?

Back