All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"I bet you Jenee wishes she was still on SMOED"

um first of all, that is rude and second of all, how dare you. People are so rude on twitter
I knew that all was gonna happen right after se performed lol can't avoid it, but jenee is the type of girl that can handle it i think

@12stepCheermom Was that your CP that hit that crowd with a passionate stomp, in the front right corner of the mat after tumbling?

If so...please tell him yes. I felt it too

Good job Coed. That energy
It was him :) he was just a little pumped for the evening :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If anyone is still awake, according to my calculations :

14 teams have gone back to back in globing this year!

Smoed (Gold + Gold)

Orange (Gold + Gold)

TGLC (Gold + Gold)

Wildcats (Gold + Gold)

Lady Bullets (Gold + Silver)

Flyerz (Gold+ Bronze)

Purple Royalty (Silver + Silver)

SSX (Silver + Bronze)

Panthers (Silver + Bronze)

Obsession (Bronze + Gold)

Great Whites (Bronze + Gold)

WCSS (Bronze + Silver)

Coed Elite (Bronze + Bronze)

:chestbump:

yes so what you're saying is that they were clean with two issues :rolleyes: but if a team has any issues that doesn't equal a clean routine which is the only point i was trying to make lol.

but really congrats to your friends & orange.

@garretttt
A team can be clean with deductions. Absolutely. It wasn't a hit but it'll score high.
Just like a team can hit but be sloppy. Its a hit but it wont score high.

I was just thinking that. I just tested and I'm 390 from all the emotions and stress. Not good but at least I know what it's from. I knew I was starting to feel sick. For those that don't know the blood sugar goal for me and most diabetics but maybe not all is 80-120 so 390 is just baaaaadddd. Stress and emotion of any kind even happy can make it shoot up.
yikes! Mine wasn't THAT bad lol but same goal range ..well sort of I use mmol not mgdl and my goal is 4.5-7 mmol which when calculated exactly is 81-126 mgdl. I find your way SO much easier because 80-120 in my mind makes just more sense than our small numbers lol

@garretttt
A team can be clean with deductions. Absolutely. It wasn't a hit but it'll score high.
Just like a team can hit but be sloppy. Its a hit but it wont score high.
yes, i guess that is true once you think about it. but orange wasn't clean tonight, none of the large senior teams were. i'm not saying that it's a bad thing, just an opinion i have.

yikes! Mine wasn't THAT bad lol but same goal range ..well sort of I use mmol not mgdl and my goal is 4.5-7 mmol which when calculated exactly is 81-126 mgdl. I find your way SO much easier because 80-120 in my mind makes just more sense than our small numbers lol
It makes me feel like I have more range haha even though it's the same. It's already on it's way down lol. I have always had very brittle blood sugars. They jump up and down like crazy no matter what I do. Imagine when I used to coach haha It was crazy. I was calmer when I was the one competing than I was as a coach and even now as a retired coach. There were a few reasons why this years worlds were extra emotional for me so I'm sure that's why it effected me so much.

It makes me feel like I have more range haha even though it's the same. It's already on it's way down lol. I have always had very brittle blood sugars. They jump up and down like crazy no matter what I do. Imagine when I used to coach haha It was crazy. I was calmer when I was the one competing than I was as a coach and even now as a retired coach. There were a few reasons why this years worlds were extra emotional for me so I'm sure that's why it effected me so much.
my dexcom is outrageous when I'm coaching! out or range pretty much the whole day and as soon as I start cheering on my teams it just goes higher and higher lol it looks bad when you see it on a graph updated every 5 min lol

If anyone is still awake, according to my calculations :

14 teams have gone back to back in globing this year!

Smoed (Gold + Gold)

Orange (Gold + Gold)

TGLC (Gold + Gold)

Wildcats (Gold + Gold)

Lady Bullets (Gold + Silver)

Flyerz (Gold+ Bronze)

Purple Royalty (Silver + Silver)

SSX (Silver + Bronze)

Panthers (Silver + Bronze)

Obsession (Bronze + Gold)

Great Whites (Bronze + Gold)

WCSS (Bronze + Silver)

Coed Elite (Bronze + Bronze)

:chestbump:

I noticed there's only 13 here but I assume the 14th you were thinking of was...

Lady Lightning (Bronze + Gold)

Back