All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How am I suppose to switch over to swooshcats in the milk house when their are like 8 amazing teams in a row in jostens.... Worlds problems

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Two screens. Although the problem I'm currently having is that my Roku feed for Jostens is like 20 seconds behind the running multi-stream at the top of the feed on my laptop. So I'm seeing mini-versions of what's happening before I see it on my screen. Really annoying.

What's this thing with all these people disturbing us?!
don't people get it?
This girl from another team, calling me: hey are you watching worlds? Just wanted to check how senior elite did, yeah im a fan now jennee left smoed. And how did smoed do?
Me: just check online, today is finals, results are not known yet but you can see those from yesterday.
she: oh ok...but can you tell me in which category they are? I know it's level 6 but I just can't find them.
ugh oh please!!!

Congratulations to Cheerforce Aztecs on 2nd place. For a team who has only been together for 2 months, won a worlds bid at your only competition and then placed 2nd in the world. I would say you are champions no matter what the judges say. Congrats to Lady Katz as well
How did they get a bid if this is their only competition??

What's this thing with all these people disturbing us?!
don't people get it?
This girl from another team, calling me: hey are you watching worlds? Just wanted to check how senior elite did, yeah im a fan now jennee left smoed. And how did smoed do?
Me: just check online, today is finals, results are not known yet but you can see those from yesterday.
she: oh ok...but can you tell me in which category they are? I know it's level 6 but I just can't find them.
ugh oh please!!!

Gotta love fangirls :rolleyes:

Why do I keep seeing tweets fly by about being mad if they don't show large all girl? When did that even become a possibility?

Back