All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone on twitter just said that a girl on SOT tripped on the way to jumps on the right of the stage.
Anyone see it?

(The guy that said it used to be on obsession+is a hard core obsession fan so idk if he is 100000% reliable ;) )

He is also a USASF Certified safety judge, so I'm pretty sure he is reliable :)

Before Odyssey went on I opened a packet of 8 slices of melon intending to eat them over the next hour or so. By the time Royalty took the mat I was faced with this....
vg0o42.jpg

Apparently I stress eat melon?!

....At approximately 2:30pm I am going to suddenly come down with a migraine or stomachache.

At 3pm I am going to leave for home from work sick... Which means I will make it to my house by 3:20...and have my AppleTV set up to watch the rest of Small Coed by 3:25.

I just looked at the schedule and noticed that I am not out on the floor of the library at all after 3pm.... so why would I sit at my cubicle and twiddle my tumbles until 5:30....and get caught in all that traffic....

That all sounds really bad.....but...

ETA: See I said "tumbles" instead of thumbs...I don't need to be here today

He is also a USASF Certified safety judge, so I'm pretty sure he is reliable :)
Didn't know that!
I just meant that, judging by his tweets, he is v passionate about obsession so I assume actively looking for mistakes on Royalty.

I'm not suggesting he would make it up, but he has a very very strong bias.

....At approximately 2:30pm I am going to suddenly come down with a migraine or stomachache.

At 3pm I am going to leave for home from work sick... Which means I will make it to my house by 3:20...and have my AppleTV set up to watch the rest of Small Coed by 3:25.

I just looked at the schedule and noticed that I am not out on the floor of the library at all after 3pm.... so why would I sit at my cubicle and twiddle my tumbles until 5:30....and get caught in all that traffic....

Hey....It's all about priorities and today is finals after all. :cool:

ETA: See I said "tumbles" instead of thumbs...I don't need to be here today

Trust me were not judging... Were encouraging!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Didn't know that!
I just meant that, judging by his tweets, he is v passionate about obsession so I assume actively looking for mistakes on Royalty.

I'm not suggesting he would make it up, but he has a very very strong bias.

I totally understood where you were coming from, and didn't take it in the wrong way :)

Back