All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In class and waiting for award updates...
KfG5JsE.jpg

F5 </3 why are all my fav teams struggling today? I hope stars can hit like yesterday and win it. Hope coed has a better show than yesterday. And smoed I feel like as long as nothing goes horribly wrong they'll be fine. I think they can handle a bobble or touch and still win but probs not a fall.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't think smoed can have 1 mistake if they want to beat Brandon because there score would of been higher yesterday w/o the tumbling mishap!

Long as Brandon doesn't repeat last year of course!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally caught up on this thread. CONGRATS OBSESSION AND @Mclovin!!! So happy that they won and Reign globed! Disappointed for Cali Black Ops because they were super good this year, but they had some tumbling mistakes and that adds up.

Super nervous for Small and Large Coed. I'll be happy with whoever wins Large Senior, but I'm really hoping for a Stars or Orange win.

I might totally be making this up but didn't SOT have a Sm Sr5 at some point a few years back?

No you are correct, they had a small senior 5 which placed top 3 at NCA and Worlds for two seasons. They also used to compete in Senior Large all girl a long time ago before they were medium coed

This music on the livestream is giving me Hunger Games opening ceremony flashbacks. Where's Katniss?

Back