All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did LadyKatz hit? Do you think they have it? I would say CF 2nd then

They will have some deductions... They had a double down to the belly, lots of sync tumbling off timing and weird landings... I dunno, to me the whole thing was just off. I think CF has it over them. Keep in mind though, I am biased and feel like I was looking for anything and everything.

2 minor sb for LL....1 pyr bobble and 1 tb for ssx! What does this all mean! I dont know what to think anymore
My fingers are crossed for my old friends to win it! It's a dream we lived for so many years, it will be nice to see our kids come home with that Gold. But I'm still nervous!!! Just one more hour til we know for sure. Courtney Pope is a master at reworking a routine for a win, is there anyone out there that can do a breakdown on difficulty between the two routines?

They will have some deductions... They had a double down to the belly, lots of sync tumbling off timing and weird landings... I dunno, to me the whole thing was just off. I think CF has it over them. Keep in mind though, I am biased and feel like I was looking for anything and everything.

didn't get to see CF this morning but I watched them over the weekend and loved their routine! (even though they're our "rival" gym around here LOL) I also hope Nfinity does well. I saw them in Dallas and was blown away.

No cares to give about small senior apparently-she's resting up for LAG and an F5 win...
BmUQgZqCEAANO0m.jpg

I have a question about the Google doc, should we got ahead and sort the SS and IO 6 into two different groups now that they're over because I think when (and if) they announce scores for divisions, they'll do it for one division at a time.

Back