All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They will have some deductions... They had a double down to the belly, lots of sync tumbling off timing and weird landings... I dunno, to me the whole thing was just off. I think CF has it over them. Keep in mind though, I am biased and feel like I was looking for anything and everything.

I'm rooting for CF too! Solid performance all 3 days I think

That little girl is sleeeping HARD. Such a cutie! Congrats girl! :)

Thanks! And yes, she is sleeping through a storm of cheer music and me going nuts...

Also, I promise you all I'll soon be able to properly dress my child in clothes that actually fit. Newborn clothing is apparently made for monster babies, not future flyers...

My daughter had finals on sat/study for the other ones this weekend - or we were gonna try and go a day to worlds - but it didn't work out :( - then I had to drive to Tampa and bring back some of her stuff for move out lol - so thanks everyone for updates and keeping me entertained! I have been cracking up with some of the post :D - Happy that Angels made finals - I have a really good friend's daughter on the team that is a Senior, so I know they are proud of how they did. If a local gym has an International team - all girl, my daughter wants to try and get back into it, so we will see. It has been an exciting weekend of cheer :cheering:

Thanks! And yes, she is sleeping through a storm of cheer music and me going nuts...

Also, I promise you all I'll soon be able to properly dress my child in clothes that actually fit. Newborn clothing is apparently made for monster babies, not future flyers...
Lol! It always feels that way the first week or so... Child 2 I got preemie sizes for just that reason! But then, in a blink, you are shaking your head and realizing those newborn sizes are already too small! Congrats on your daughter! She's adorable!

Start stretching that girl! ;)

rewatching lightning... i would only call one of those bobbles a deduction (if any) we shall see soon enough, i guess :p

Interesting choice of music playing on the Milkhouse feed right now...

Looking at the stage in the baseball field is making me anxious for tonight's performances. There is so many factors that can affect clean routines like the sun, heat, wind and the mat itself. I would be freaking out if that was me and the first time you compete on that type floor will decide if you are world champion or not

Back