All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! And yes, she is sleeping through a storm of cheer music and me going nuts...

Also, I promise you all I'll soon be able to properly dress my child in clothes that actually fit. Newborn clothing is apparently made for monster babies, not future flyers...

So funny you say that because my base/backspot was 10 lbs, 1 oz and I didn't bring newborn clothes big enough to fit her to take her home in!!! LOL My husband had to go home and get a 3-6 month outfit!

Looking at the stage in the baseball field is making me anxious for tonight's performances. There is so many factors that can affect clean routines like the sun, heat, wind and the mat itself. I would be freaking out if that was me and the first time you compete on that type floor will decide if you are world champion or not

Yeah that setup has disaster written all over it to me. I hope I'm wrong but you can't control the elements and to put those kids out there for the first time in finals is a little scary.

Looking at the stage in the baseball field is making me anxious for tonight's performances. There is so many factors that can affect clean routines like the sun, heat, wind and the mat itself. I would be freaking out if that was me and the first time you compete on that type floor will decide if you are world champion or not

How are you seeing it? Are you there? I'm trying to find out how us unclean/unshowered people here at home will get to see it on the USASF web site!!!

For some reason, I find the palm trees in the setup for the baseball field "stage" so funny.. I don't even know why. Maybe it's just because they look so absurd in a set up for a Worlds competition. :rolleyes:

It feels so goooood to be clean
*sung like that "it feels to be good to be back* music everyone had in their music at high school nationals one year

Back