All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope great white sharks performed again. But after all the lrg senior teams cause I won't be able to focus until they are done.

Oh yeah, i don't have a husband (lucky me), but i have mom calling me during the weekend - luckily not during large senior, it's almost 4am, if she called now it would be serious.

But on friday and saturday she though it would be great to talk. No. Sorry. #worlds2014
Call me wednesday when i'm awake

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My sister just called me. To chat. Once I said I was watching Worlds she knew better and got off the phone quickly. :D

what teams already went for the world champ performances?? I only saw bangkok and obsession i might have missed an earlier one cause the first coed team i saw was coed elite
Great Whites should be up next... then LadyKatz, Lady Lightning, and Lady Jags should go between every couple of teams. Smoed and Wildcats were skipped over because they had just finished awards so not sure about them.

Ah that'd be awful, it's only 8:45 pm here.

I don't quite know how we're doing it!

But I have it easy - no classes tomorrow so I can sleep!
MAJOR shout out to my European fam who have work/school tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you when I sleep until 3pm!

Edit - I say tomorrow, but really 4 hours from now is when most people would wake up for work or school here. Woah.

Back