All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Growing up in the 90s this is all I can think of now:
264jlox.png

giphy.gif

Worlds on the left, Us on the right.

these poor girls... like, they are probably so exhausted. I would imagine these will be some rough performances, which sucks, because it's not like you can prove that a team didn't hit because a teammate was falling asleep on the floor. they don't care. their job is just to judge who hits. ugh.
I thought y'all were talking about senior elite I literally started hyperventilating. #tealarmyproblems

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Heartbroken for all these kids having to wait over an hour....heck us ya home too!!!! X5 girls...we still love ya and great job since it's most of your first times at Worlds!!

This whole time I was waiting patiently...the 3 minutes it took to restart my laptop I come back to X5 in their dance. Typical.

God I feel bad for Jenee ..her blood sugar must be through the roof right now ..i'd be so pissed if my pump was off for this long waiting to compete

I'm sure she is prepared for situations like this and has all the supplies she needs. I feel like her mom posted in a thread one time about her always having a little backpack with extra medical supplies for times like this.

Back