All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The baseball field was a good idea?
245doo0.jpg

Stars looked good! I really thought OOB was only for both feet, but oh well. OOB shouldn't be more than a fall.... But if raws are similar to yesterday I don't think they'll be knocked from top 3. Will the bobble count? She held the stretch the whole time...
Jumps looked good!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wouldn't crown them just yet. Remember last year...SE dropped a stunt and still won gold.
If Orange wins then Jamie Parish is right...Worlds doesn't care about you "performing" just go out and execute level 5 skills in a pattern..end pose...done.

Wonder why he doesn't apply this to his team then.

after rewatching the orange video that was definitely a stunt fall in the pyramid ... idk if it will be counted as that but the base completely lost the foot.

too late and too tired ... already forgot who hit and who didn't in large coed, and how I thought placements would go

A cheerleader at my school tweeted about senior elite saying "11:11 Quad Squad" with a bunch of emojis. I wanna say they competed before that but I really don't care to hear her crap so I'm gonna just let her leave it. I don't particularly like her anyways.

Back