All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A cheerleader at my school tweeted about senior elite saying "11:11 Quad Squad" with a bunch of emojis. I wanna say they competed before that but I really don't care to hear her crap so I'm gonna just let her leave it. I don't particularly like her anyways.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm giggling at the people who have no knowledge of allstar favoriting my tweets. :rolleyes: today I got asked if I "like.... Study?"
No... I watch their routines?

I feel like this worlds has just been a bad dream and that we're all going to wake up tomorrow and it's going to be finals day again…if only.

Worlds has crushed my soul. Im grateful I decided not to buy the feed this year.
I think it is better than sitting on those hard stadium chairs for hours so far away, not b able see anything, and fight the crowds to go home. instead I am sitting here in my comfy pajamas able to see everything.

Lets all at least pretend to be happy for Orange!!!
It doesn't matter how "freaking awesome flavorful unique fabulous spicy" a routine is if a team can't hit it.
What's the point of hitting a boring routine? There's nothing remarkable about playing it safe. These routines would have hit earlier in the day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

A cheerleader at my school tweeted about senior elite saying "11:11 Quad Squad" with a bunch of emojis. I wanna say they competed before that but I really don't care to hear her crap so I'm gonna just let her leave it. I don't particularly like her anyways.

If it means anything this group of girls in my school were talking about how they were gonna go home and watch worlds on tv tonight and I was like oh really? Is it May already? People these days...

Back