All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had to give a 20 minute group presentation in front of the class today. That's the longest I've been on my feet since ICU started on Thursday. No joke my legs are sore right now. Yikes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Lovely. I have to teach an hour and fifteen minute nutrition class tomorrow for my internship. That should go over well :(

But really... What was Stars secret? I don't remember anything being revealed.

I didn't see anything on the WC twitter, the Shooting Stars twitter, or the WCSS athletes that I follow twitters that ever said anything about Stars having a secret this year...where did you hear/see this?

I was having a hard time functioning just laying in my bed that late last night, I can't imagine how all the Large Senior athletes felt. But congrats to all teams! I blame USASF for my droopy eyes...

For the ladies of Orange...

Some like Nutella,
Others marmalade or jam.
They compare them to plain toast,
As if, that were a slam.

Keep piling on your condiments
We'll see what next year brings
Orange has bigger issues
Like no more fingers for their rings :cool:
Can I post that to Roger and Brandon's Twitters? I'll put your name on it, it's perfect.

She means the USASF VOD I'm pretty sure... Maybe the gym doesn't want videos posted?
We are at that gym, and would LOVE videos posted. We did great this weekend, with great performances (considering backspot broke his hand Friday night at practice. As a first year gym we had a great showing and can't wait for next season!

According to some, their favote teams didn't hit because they had to preform so late.
well they didn't hit the day before either. Why? Because it still was too early?

just face it, dont hit your routine, dont win worlds.
It's funny because the world champ performances weren't going so hot either. So you can't really say people are just making excuses because their favorite didn't win.

Heres a better orange video just incase anyone still questions how clean they were/were not.

They were clean if we are speaking relatively compared to the rest of the division performances. They were not clean compared to their normal standards, in my opinion. There were little things that were messy (stunts moving, body positions hitting late, that pyramid mishap). This is not in any way an attempt to knock Orange! They were the best team both days and they 100% were the rightful winners. But I think that's where people are coming from when they're saying Orange wasn't clean.

Anyone have an update on the athlete from Midwest Cheer Elite who ended up in the ICU with sepsis? I've been praying for her and her family. How scary it must have been for her parents to get that phone call.

Anyone have an update on the athlete from Midwest Cheer Elite who ended up in the ICU with sepsis? I've been praying for her and her family. How scary it must have been for her parents to get that phone call.

This was from her coach on Facebook

Yesterday around 3pm - "Went to see Ally today... Still in ICU but meds seem to be kicking in and they are working on getting her body to keep her blood pressure stable. Was definitely Toxic Shock Syndrome so it's good she was taken to the hospital right away!!"

Last night - "Yes it's definitely Toxic Shock Syndrome... Still in ICU but calling tomorrow for an update ... I believe if they can get her body to regulate its own blood pressure without the meds then she could be moved to a step down floor"

Last edited:
Back