All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It really is a shame that the parents can't get in to see their children because of all the people who camp out at the milkhouse who are spectators only. They should have a special section where they allow just parents to sit. They can sell those tickets through the gyms so that each parent who wants one can get one on a first come first serve basis.

I don't think people understand that the people who are clogging up the event aren't friends and family of large senior. They are people who came JUST to watch. Literally their happy butts will be sitting down and watching all day.

And I can't get them to understand that it's a GOOD thing! Why doesn't USASF understand that unrelated spectators are a WONDERFUL opportunity for revenue growth?

Definitely not true. Everyone does not do that. I can say with 100% honesty that Orange has NEVER done that at worlds and they have won 5 times. Not just saying that because we are Rays but I do pay attention to the teams from our gym LOL! Now that I say that, if they happen to win today PLEASE dont let them make a liar out of me hahaha!
f5 did it last year at worlds.

does anyone know how to work VOD? i can only see videos from friday! this is ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!

It really is a shame that the parents can't get in to see their children because of all the people who camp out at the milkhouse who are spectators only. They should have a special section where they allow just parents to sit. They can sell those tickets through the gyms so that each parent who wants one can get one on a first come first serve basis.

They should not have put LS, SS and LC all within hours of each other in the same venue....I bet Jostens isn't at capacity yet

I'm super excited for Large Coed and Small Sr. I'm hoping a random team places top 3 in any of those divisions!

rays have always stood out to me (Dallas lg jr 2012) as bieng a class act.... kudos to them!!!

I notice that too. Certain gyms always display sportsmanship and other gyms are just about the prize. I really do think its classy when people display courtesy, humility, and congratulations to other teams. It shows character.

Definitely not true. Everyone does not do that. I can say with 100% honesty that Orange has NEVER done that at worlds and they have won 5 times. Not just saying that because we are Rays but I do pay attention to the teams from our gym LOL! Now that I say that, if they happen to win today PLEASE dont let them make a liar out of me hahaha!
Aviator coaches will flay you alive if you stand before your name is called. Now the biggest thing we've won was cheersport nationals but we've got video, they were crying and screaming but their butts were glued to the floor. I was really proud of f5 for standing for WCSS and the hugs between them afterward. Warms my heart :)

Back