All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it breaks my heart reading all these twitts about how cocky madie g is?? why? because she worked hard and won worlds??

Its not that she didnt work hard. They way she acts makes her seem very cocky. It's a little too much. She was walking on the floor like she was miss America.

Actually, I have a solution to the "over capacity" STOP GIVING OUT BIDS TO TEAMS THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE.. then their wouldnt be so many people ! I get that teams want to go for the experience and to say they went to worlds but really.. they need to consider cutting back how many bids they give out.. not try to kick people out of something they paid for fair and square!
I agreed with this 100% before this year. I feel opening up Friday gives people the option. A few at larges will be represented today. I think if a team gets a bid and wants to pay, let them come. This is the first year in a while that i feel "Finals" in itself is a huge accomplishment. I say the more people watching the better for the sport as a whole. More fans/spectators the more support cheer will gain. If Worlds was held at Cowboys stadium (or something comparable) I don't think anyone would complain about Sundays competition one bit.

Again, I hear what your saying but my opinion has changed as we brought 3 teams, 2 went to semis but only one in finals and I wouldn't change that for me or my kids. It has been a great experience and my kids that didn't make finals want to get into the gym on Monday and start working. That for me I worth the experience. Let me add, the 2 teams that didn't make finals had great showings and are as proud of their performance as SE is of theirs. Most memorable quote from last nights team meeting, "I'll never forget that feeling" her team was one and done.

Don't even go there. - admin

tumblr_m1dixryJTS1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Love it sitting in the baseball field and they keep showing the feed to the josten's. Wow there are plenty if seats there. Can someone say this venue is too small!

So last month USASF tries to make major rule changes and Courtney leads a group to stop them. Then she wins Worlds with Senior Elite, soon after all H#ll is breaking loose with parents not being able to see their kids compete at Worlds due to USASF having too small of a venue, but selling tickets for a venue the size of Cowboys Stadium. Hmmmm

Back