All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What exactly is a "fall to the floor"? A lot of stunts fall to a cradle before being placed down on the floor, but that's a LOT different than the flyer crashing to the floor without being caught at all in a cradle.

A fall to floor is when a group member falls to the floor in an unsafe manner. Meaning that the majority flyers weight hits the floor. Example catch in cradle and one foot slips to the floor would not be a major fall because the flyer was caught in a safe position before her foot hits the floor.
Major fall would be flyer falling to cradle and in turn the bases fall to the floor with her in their arms.
Major fall = cali lady bullets fall yesterday. Girl fail to pushup position.

They need to have a separate Open Coed 5 division.. Just U.S. teams since there are so many. Then a separate International Open Coed 5 and the international teams would like that because then they have a shot at the globes.

does anyone have their live feed plugged into their tv ??? I cant get sound on my tv ? but its only on my laptop

A fall to floor is when a group member falls to the floor in an unsafe manner. Meaning that the majority flyers weight hits the floor. Example catch in cradle and one foot slips to the floor would not be a major fall because the flyer was caught in a safe position before her foot hits the floor.
Major fall would be flyer falling to cradle and in turn the bases fall to the floor with her in their arms.
Major fall = cali lady bullets fall yesterday. Girl fail to pushup position.

That makes sense, thanks!

They need to have a separate Open Coed 5 division.. Just U.S. teams since there are so many. Then a separate International Open Coed 5 and the international teams would like that because then they have a shot at the globes.

I don't think that international teams would like that, because "you are only the best, if you win against the best"!

I don't think international teams would like that... being from Canada I know I'd be proud to win in a division where USA competes too, not just be the best of the non-usa teams.. You need to remember that some international teams do have chances to win worlds, just look at Bankok, Flyers All-Stars, Viqueens, Cheersport Sharks! I kinda understand what you mean, but I respectfully disagree.

Back