All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish I had the heart to watch it on tv, but those stupid commentators make me want to throw the remote at them and I don't think my parents would appreciate that too much:) Reading from the comments they seem really stupid.

Not as bad as last year. They showed some good full routines. . .and Thailand

My mom even said how much she hated the commentators. Hahaha she couldn't stand that she just kept saying the word synchronized over and over and over and over and over. She said, "If she says that word one more time I'm going to kill myself..." Yes, my mother said that.

HeresAThought said:
they're showing it again at 12 on either ESPN or ESPN2

It says dance worlds on mine. I can't find the second showing for cheer : (

I was happy they showed the full routines of 3rd, 2nd, and 1st but they need some variety in their commentating...or one of the fierceboarders should take over for Amy...I can't take her over-used phrases much longer -___-

Also....I thunk they should show the top 3 teams of every division, I really wanted to see wildcats and senior black!! :(

I thought the broadcast was SO MUCH WORSE than last year's. I don't know if it's just because I'm a) majorly sleep-deprived and b) bitter because I wasn't there this year, but that last hour made me rage so hard that I still have an overwhelming urge to kick puppies and break children's toys.

I should... probably go to sleep.

Was Orange's aired performance their actual Finals performance?

I thought the broadcast was SO MUCH WORSE than last year's. I don't know if it's just because I'm a) majorly sleep-deprived and b) bitter because I wasn't there this year, but that last hour made me rage so hard that I still have an overwhelming urge to kick puppies and break children's toys.

I should... probably go to sleep.

Was Orange's aired performance their actual Finals performance?

Yes it was. BTW it was a better performance than day 1.

For the sake of people watching who don't know the sport, I thought they did a relatively good job. The comparisons to gymnastics might make it a little easier for others to understand how difficult this thing is. And let's face it, they're aiming to pull in the same demographic that would watch gymnastics. They didn't show Worlds just for US.

I would love to see you guys take on Amy's job. It's harder than you think. Have you guys actually listened to what some athletes who got to comment on their performance are saying? Some of them don't even make any sense. A full show of Amy's talking sounds a lot better than the small comments made by random cheerleaders she interviews.

Back