All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know it's been said twice above here.... but really? a beer? good grief

Why not? They're probably working late, drawing names out of a hate isn't exactly difficult. I mean I'd try and keep it off the camera, but whatevs, they're all adults.

Why not? They're probably working late, drawing names out of a hate isn't exactly difficult. I mean I'd try and keep it off the camera, but whatevs, they're all adults.
They are technically "working" This is being broadcast - so drink after.

Might just be my opinion, but a professional organization putting on a show to announce the order of competition for the biggest competition of the year (which happens to be very important in a subjective, judged event) might want to avoid any circumstances that could lead to any finger pointing about mistakes/lack of professionalism.... This little show/event actually has a lot of weight to a lot of people.

Eh fair enough. My company serves beer and wine during company meetings which happen during work hours. USASF/Varsity probably provided it with dinner.
I am not against it with dinner :) just saying since its being broadcast -may not look too good for them after everything else...but hey I am not judging :)

Might just be my opinion, but a professional organization putting on a show to announce the order of competition for the biggest competition of the year (which happens to be very important in a subjective, judged event) might want to avoid any circumstances that could lead to any finger pointing about mistakes/lack of professionalism.... This little show/event actually has a lot of weight to a lot of people.

exactly.

Back