Worlds On Tv?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2010
does anyone know when/if ESPN will be showing this? or anywhere i can watch it live online? thanks!

Probably wont air until June or July. :( But you can purchase the Video On Demand from usasf.net towards the end of the week. It will be $20 and its not a live thread but it will have videos of EVERY team shortly after they preform. With the $20 you are allowed to watch each video any amount of times you want until this time next year.

The current ESPN U airdate for The Cheerleading Worlds is 5/15/11 at 10-11 a.m. EASTERN and ESPN2 at 12-1 p.m. EASTERN. The show will repeat on ESPN2 on Sunday, 5/29 at 1-2 p.m. EASTERN. NOTE: Viewers should check their local listings!

i live in the eastern..and its on, on sunday! at 1:00 i thinkk???

Peyton, is this what you're talking about?

May. 1 UCA National High School Cheerleading Championships
CHEERLEADING
Orlando, FL USA 12:00 PM to
1:00 PM

May. 1 UDA National Dance Team Championships
CHEERLEADING
Orlando, FL USA 1:00 PM to
2:00 PM

Peyton, is this what you're talking about?

May. 1 UCA National High School Cheerleading Championships
CHEERLEADING
Orlando, FL USA 12:00 PM to
1:00 PM
May. 1 UDA National Dance Team Championships
CHEERLEADING
Orlando, FL USA 1:00 PM to
2:00 PM
what??? im sorry!

what??? im sorry!

You've posted several times that Worlds is live on tv and that you always get to see it. You posted above that it's on Sunday at 1:00.

It's never been live and it will not be on this Sunday and I'm just trying to clear up the confusion, but I need you to work with me here.

You've posted several times that Worlds is live on tv and that you always get to see it. You posted above that it's on Sunday at 1:00.

It's never been live and it will not be on this Sunday and I'm just trying to clear up the confusion, but I need you to work with me here.
haha im sorry! i mean at least last year it was! im not crazy, i sware. but i may be wrong? you may be wrong? who knows, i will tell you if it is on this sunday? i mean it does say that it will be airing...on fsndet so....yes!

haha im sorry! i mean at least last year it was! im not crazy, i sware. but i may be wrong? you may be wrong? who knows, i will tell you if it is on this sunday? i mean it does say that it will be airing...on fsndet so....yes!

Do you have an internet link that you can post that says this? Because I'm communicating with the people that actually produce the show and they say you're wrong. I'm just trying to keep down all the confusion.

Do you have an internet link that you can post that says this? Because I'm communicating with the people that actually produce the show and they say you're wrong. I'm just trying to keep down all the confusion.
oh okay! well i am 100% sure it was on last year! i thought i was sure about this year! but whatever...its not a big deal! sorry! im probs wrong? whatver.sorry again!

oh okay! well i am 100% sure it was on last year! i thought i was sure about this year! but whatever...its not a big deal! sorry! im probs wrong? whatver.sorry again!

No apologies needed. I'm not trying to prove right or wrong, just trying to make sure everyone has the correct info.

Back