All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Due to unforeseen technical difficulties beyond our control, we are unable to air the live stream. We will be taping the drawing tonight and will broadcast the entire drawing on Wednesday, 4/9 at 6:30 Central."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@ASCheerMan was responsible for all the funny last year. Of course, the bingo machine kept stealing the bingo balls so that helped. However, he tweeted earlier he wasn't doing the announcing this year. Because of this, I don't even care that the stream has been postponed. :(

@ASCheerMan was responsible for all the funny last year. Of course, the bingo machine kept stealing the bingo balls so that helped. However, he tweeted earlier he wasn't doing the announcing this year. Because of this, I don't even care that the stream has been postponed. :(

I think it's cause he's in Daytona for college nationals. Plus the lottery apparently isn't in Dallas

At this point, I don't even want to watch. Just post the list.

I think it's cause he's in Daytona for college nationals. Plus the lottery apparently isn't in Dallas

At this point, I don't even want to watch. Just post the list.

He's the only reason I watched last year. I agree. Just post the list. I don't need to watch.

At least since they are posting tomorrow you'll be able to just click on the division you want to find out about instead of having to listen to all of them.

Back