All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They got the partial paid that angels had (from Spirit Cheer) when angels received a full paid bid at UCA

Oh I was thinking it would drop to one of the At large from that comp but I guess it had to go to an All Girl team? That's an unfortunate rule. Where a 5th or 6th ranked team gets paid or partial while 3rd and 4th ranked teams get At Large. I'm sure this happens a lot though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Anyone know what happened to Orlando Allstar Royals?

Oh I was thinking it would drop to one of the At large from that comp but I guess it had to go to an All Girl team? That's an unfortunate rule. Where a 5th or 6th ranked team gets paid or partial while 3rd and 4th ranked teams get At Large. I'm sure this happens a lot though.

They placed second behind angels - and ended up getting an at large bid from that comp a few days later.

Royals have an at large bid from Sprit Cheer - as far as I know and plan on attending worlds with that bid.

Well yes. Sea to Sky and the comp in Nashville this weekend are the last ones. So we'll know by Monday who is going.
which makes me question why they didn't just delay the Worlds OOA a week. I would have much rather gotten a block schedule of what divisions are competing when and where first than a preliminary OOA!

which makes me question why they didn't just delay the Worlds OOA a week. I would have much rather gotten a block schedule of what divisions are competing when and where first than a preliminary OOA!
I agree. I also don't see why we HAVE to put out a schedule this week & put out the order of performance before all the bid comps are over. It seems to make much more sense to put a block schedule out this week, then wait a week until all the bids are gone to post the preliminary. I'm just hoping that LAG isn't at 9 am, because I will be watching from home and I am NOT missing this division again because I wasn't awake! (It'd be 6 am here!)

i might not actually have to work on worlds weekend or at least sunday, im hoping for some top secret video to be happening.

PURPLE CHEERIOS ARE BACK I AM SO EXCITED! BEST DAY EVER!

Side note: there's a Team Ireland listed in SS and one listed in IO5. Are they two separate teams, or is that a mistake?

Extra side note: Are Large Senior/Coed actually COMPETING on the baseball field? Or is that just where awards are? Because the Perf Order suggests they'll be in the Milkhouse, but the schedule makes it seem like they're outside.

Last edited:
Back