All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like how Electric is competing in the IAG 5 division now... [emoji23]
25ewoy0.jpg

They've edited to reflect teams who earned their bids at One-Up, but still missing Pro Cheer - Eagles.

Last edited:
I like how Electric is competing in the IAG 5 division now... [emoji23]
25ewoy0.jpg

They've edited to reflect teams who earned their bids at One-Up, but still missing Pro Cheer - Eagles.
Haha, Elite Cheer Purple Ladies (IO6) is listed under LIOC6. There are still a few other errors as well such as teams being listed twice or under prelims and semis as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There was only one weekend where I had nothing else going on at all and could justify buying the feed, and everyone had nodes, but mine was FLAWLESS. So, I'm free again this year but I'm afraid I've used up all my good luck.

I'm not familiar with roku (I have Apple TV). Is it an app on the roku or does it give you access to a browser to watch the livestream?

If I have a smart tv with a built in browser do I need a roku device or can I stream it directly on my tv?

Haha, Elite Cheer Purple Ladies (IO6) is listed under LIOC6. There are still a few other errors as well such as teams being listed twice or under prelims and semis as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Actually, apparently they got their bid in IOSC6. They needed a fill in at the last minute and used a boy, or so I've been told.

Still not the right division though.

I'm not familiar with roku (I have Apple TV). Is it an app on the roku or does it give you access to a browser to watch the livestream?

If I have a smart tv with a built in browser do I need a roku device or can I stream it directly on my tv?

It's an app on the roku, I don't believe it will work with a smart tv. I don't believe it works with Apple TV either (though now they're opening the platform up to developers to make apps so maybe it will be - but probably only the new Apple TV).

It's an app on the roku, I don't believe it will work with a smart tv. I don't believe it works with Apple TV either (though now they're opening the platform up to developers to make apps so maybe it will be - but probably only the new Apple TV).

All TCL brand smart TVs use Roku as the "provider" and have full access to the Roku channel store. They're the most popular ones sold on Amazon and Walmart carries them as well. Just posting because some people may not even notice they have it.

If you play the stream on your phone and you have an iPhone, you can "airplay" it to your Apple TV. I haven't tried this because I didn't have an apple tv during worlds last year and I didn't have the stream, but AirPlaying is nice if you don't have a Roku.

Can someone explain periscope to me? I'm not familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you play the stream on your phone and you have an iPhone, you can "airplay" it to your Apple TV. I haven't tried this because I didn't have an apple tv during worlds last year and I didn't have the stream, but AirPlaying is nice if you don't have a Roku.

I have an Apple TV and tried this last year. Too much buffering/ lack of nodes, ect so on Saturday morning I went out and bought a Roku device-- stream was flawless the rest of the weekend.

ETA: I ended up paying $50 for a Roku just so I could use my $50 live stream subscription [emoji23]

I've been considering getting a Roku for worlds, then keeping it around so we don't get cable. Is it a USASF streaming app?

I've been considering getting a Roku for worlds, then keeping it around so we don't get cable. Is it a USASF streaming app?

We got a Roku when we cut cable. I love it.

I don't remember what the app is, I didn't have it last year for Worlds and I didn't buy the live stream, so I'm not sure.

Back