All-Star Worlds Performance Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

holy standing fulls!! and might I add...GREAT recovery by Maddie's stunt group as a whole. Not many groups would be able to power that right back up. My cp's coach tells them to stand there (DON'T make it worse), but after watching some phenomenal teams have a mishap and power right back up and not miss a beat, she and her group are working on recovery skills during practice. Do other gyms do this or just ask the group to stand there? I know that I've seen teams have a fall and get back up in the air only to fall again, hence the rule, DON'T make it worse. But do other gyms practice catching back up to the other stunt groups in the air or demand they just stand still?

Does anyone know why none of the special needs exhibitions are on VOD? i wanted to see them but was of course back stage waiting for my own so a little pre occupied to watch what was going on, and my family are freaking that they can't see the stuff we did on Saturday... :(

P.s. regards to all this madness about the CEA fall, stunts fall, it happens sometimes however hard you work, total respect to all the girls in that group for fighting it back into the air and not being flustered for the rest of the routine, stunning!! and thats what people should be talking about, the awesome save, not the mishap...wanna see stunts fall down? come to england ;)

Does anyone know why none of the special needs exhibitions are on VOD? i wanted to see them but was of course back stage waiting for my own so a little pre occupied to watch what was going on, and my family are freaking that they can't see the stuff we did on Saturday... :(

Search "exhibition" There are several there.

I don't see your's though. I'll check on it.

Rick, yours is shown in the ICU coverage.

Go here:

http://cheerunion.org/Home.aspx

Click the video coverage link and go to the coed partner stunt section.

Nice job, btw!

Rick, yours is shown in the ICU coverage.

Go here:

http://cheerunion.org/Home.aspx

Click the video coverage link and go to the coed partner stunt section.

Nice job, btw!
Thanks ACE...i've seen this one it's the Saturday we want to see cause we think it went alot better than the Thursday, we hit cleaner and kenny didn't have to tap it as much :S guess i'll have to wait for the exhibition DVD to get posted, and hope it's there cause otherwise thats $50 i didn't have to spend ;)

big loves, thought the ACE performance was great, give our regards to your kids mate :D

Back