All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I ordered my CJA shirt this afternoon, even with the astronomical shipping rates. They just emailed me that they switched to USPS and will be crediting my account for the difference.
Definitely thankful for the fact they recognized the issue and fixed it, that goes a long way! They will only benefit from it!

Just got my Bows & Arrows team shirt graphic.

Keep in mind two changes: 1. Changing "Here" to "There" and eliminating the apostrophe in Worlds.

But I couldn't wait to share.
BAworldsshirt2.jpg

Just got my Bows & Arrows team shirt graphic.

Keep in mind two changes: 1. Changing "Here" to "There" and eliminating the apostrophe in Worlds.

But I couldn't wait to share.
BAworldsshirt2.jpg

what is with the apostrophe inquiries? Is that wrong? someone asked me that they were dissapointed with my shirt that i painted about that... Mine was totally because I ran out of room on the back of my shirt.. Is World's really wrong?? Just asking though....:rolleyes:

what is with the apostrophe inquiries? Is that wrong? someone asked me that they were dissapointed with my shirt that i painted about that... Mine was totally because I ran out of room on the back of my shirt.. Is World's really wrong?? Just asking though....:rolleyes:

wouldn't "world's" with the apostrophe be possessive?

Its because I guess on your shirt it would sound weird to say Coop is at Cheerleading World Is! Where its supposed to be just Worlds.

The main reason it's wrong in this case is because Worlds is a proper name and you don't change it. Just like if you were writing something about Sears, you don't add an apostrophe because that's the name of the store.

There are two times when you use an apostrophe. One is a contraction with the word "is". Like at a restaurant if I say "This bill's wrong." Another is if the word is possessive (like @SRF4 mentioned above). So I could say "This bill's total is wrong."

But you don't add one if it is plural like "Why did we get two bills?"

Finally if you have a word ending in "s" and you want to make it plural, the apostrophe goes at the end of the word with nothing following, "Mr. Sears' bill is for the whole table.

$16 to ship that Central Jersey shirt is insane even for me ... sorry. Can't imagine they're going to sell many like that. They should be able to ship them for $5 like everyone else.

I just ordered it and paid $9 for shipping

Back