All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

15079769624d88d40c8f67a.jpg
F5 Signature Bow
Are you an F5 Fan? Then F5 autograph bow is a must for your collection. The
F5 Signature bow includes signatures from every athlete on F5. Something
you will cherish and keep forever. Pick up yours today!
Price: $25.00

This is FCA Diamonds Worlds shirt and I have one left to order and trade for someone with a 2011 Cali Shirt! Any takers?? They're oober cute in person and the second color is a pinkish fuchsia!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ohWDwdDZy8/TZtXoj-alLI/AAAAAAAAAOc/jeXyYD6S0EQ/s1600/Worlds.jpg

Also, I want to trade one of my warmup jackets, seeing how I'm a senior and won't be needing them anymore : ( I'm interested in trading with any senior! Let me know if you're interested. I think it'd be cool to trade : )

My daughter cheers for CEA and is a huge FCA fan. Does anyone have an FCA Diamonds shirt they'd like to trade for a CEA Worlds shirt? (AS)

Platinum Athletics Small Limited Coed 5 World's Shirt

208590_569818638316_159500145_32202327_742573_n.jpg

Our World's Shirt is $22.00 + $3.00 for Shipping. Money is due Monday April 10th. Send check or Money Order to:
Platinum Athletics
Attn: Coach Kyle Gadke
2521 Adie Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043

If you would prefer to order with a credit card - Please call the gym at (314) 291-2800 between the hours of 5pm-9pm Monday-Friday or Saturdays 9AM-4PM. PM me if you have any questions.

Love the shirt design made by Caleigh of Hot Cheer.

The shirt above is still available to order until next Monday!!! PM ME if you have questions not answered above!

Hey for anyone wanting the U.K. Worlds Shirt, you can get yours now, ONLY at www.ilovedoubledown.com or maybe you might be lucky enough to bump into someone at Worlds wearing it and you can trade!

15079769624d88d40c8f67a.jpg
F5 Signature Bow
Are you an F5 Fan? Then F5 autograph bow is a must for your collection. The
F5 Signature bow includes signatures from every athlete on F5. Something
you will cherish and keep forever. Pick up yours today!
Price: $25.00

That's kind of over the top IMO..but I would feel pretty awesome signing a bunch of bows

I just wanna know . . .
ahm . . how much [do you all think] will i add for the shipping i wanted it shipped here to my country [Philippines] ?
Seriusly, i need those shirts to live. . .lol . . .

Let me know if you have any ideas. . .

I just wanna know . . .
ahm . . how much [do you all think] will i add for the shipping i wanted it shipped here to my country [Philippines] ?
Seriusly, i need those shirts to live. . .lol . . .

Let me know if you have any ideas. . .
LOVE YOU SIGNATURE! But If you go to ups.com they have a shipping calculator there :)

LOVE YOU SIGNATURE! But If you go to ups.com they have a shipping calculator there :)
Thanks!!!
UPS costs higher than normal mail .. i can settle with normal mail even if it will reach me for like a month . . .

Back