All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone from any of the Australian teams going to have tshirts to sell/trade? We will be there Sat.
I'm not going, but I'm from Australia and I know that my friends from the Australian DreamGirls team will be there with shirts :) They are a really cute design too IMO

ew those colours, that fabric looks paper thin and v-neck really wow thats practical for wearing around to practice and such :) #sorrystillincritiquemode

It's practically see through but not quite. It would be cute if it were see through and fitted, but it's not. The arms come almost to my elbows, I'm going to try and shrink it.

We got our bid from the same EP last year and the shirts were actually cute, but I guess this year Varsity just did one for everyone. The back has the EP and the bid winners from that comp.

victory cheer, pcm, oc allstars, cheer force, cheer gyms. com, rebels elite, power, cali, american, rip tide, pace, fierce, royal heat, stealth allstars, so cal free style, gold star, orange crush, xtreme dance, star struck, hype addiction ?, energie allstars?, california flyers, orange crush dance, oc allstars street dance i think :)

Also POWER should be on there

NBT-TANK-UNI-2.jpg

Prodigy's Tank Top

The back says
"A true Cinderella story
Cinderella had to be home by MIDNIGHT
but we were still practicing"

also note Prodigy does not ship. They are in store pick up only.

LOVE THIS!!

I will have the following shirts to trade -
Rays - worlds shirt from 2 years ago
CEA - their cheersport shirt from last year
MT - worlds shirt from last year
CA- worlds shirt from last year
GA - worlds shirt from last year
Brandon

GA and Brandon are especially hard to get shirts. I'll be in the Milk House all day Sat & Sun and hanging around outside between the Milk House and Jostens on breaks. I'm a Mom and I have long red curly hair, feel free to come up to me :) I'm not gonna arrange meeting times, I've done that in past years and it's just too hard and too much effort.

Oh yeah, I'll be with my daughter who is 20 and also has red hair ... 2 reheads together might be easier to spot :p

Maybe it's just my current love of everything neon, but I like this. I also love V-necks, so if any of you want to hand yours over I will take it and wear it and secretly enjoy it.

Same here! I can't wait to get it. Maybe cut it up a bit and wear a neon colored sports bra!!

My Amber mentioned she wanted A Ray's Amber shirt. Something about it being in orange. Anyone want to trade?

Back