All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I switched to the hot mess express of jostens while I wait for the milk house to decide what they wanna do today. It's exciting over here you all might wanna join.... Cali lady bullets are up in a bit on a brighter note

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Aviators have had an injury in warm ups I'm so gutted for them hoping everything is ok

I think we will just be waiting to hear

If anyone noticed there is a pattern. Senior Elite was going for their 3rd win while Panthers was going for a three-peat in Small, Medium, to Large Senior. Panthers were in 1st place after Day 1 and Senior Elite was in 3rd. Senior Elite ended up winning.

This year Orange is going for the three-peat and Senior Elite is going for their 4th win. Orange is in 1st place after day 1 and Senior Elite is in 4th.

Orange has had mistakes on day 1 the past 2 years but have always been in 1st going into day 2 and continued to hold onto that spot ;) Theres another sign for ya.

BmPXcwCIgAEenM6.jpg

@kristenthegreat
Wow the top 4 is flipped from day 1 of NCA. Gotta love large senior!!

As much as they got out of hand at times I miss the end of routine celebrations :(
Me too! It's so sterile without it and I loved seeing the joy when people hit! I am enjoying a giggle when people start to hug, then remember and turn it into an elaborate walk off!

Back