All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to go to my cousins 16th birthday party. I hope he understands the sacrifice I'm making ;)

Actually there will be Philly cheesesteaks there which I want and I can probably go hid in a corner and watch the livestream on my phone.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a baby shower to attend and I'm with my grandma who is setting up.... I'm already in the corner looking at updates and it hasn't started yet.

I have a baby shower to attend and I'm with my grandma who is setting up.... I'm already in the corner looking at updates and it hasn't started yet.

Solid. Maybe if you're lucky you can stay where you're hiding and and keep up with worlds the whole time. Lol good luck

Live feed has consistently cut during the teams I want to see the most today. Grrrr. How did AV do?!

I am from the UK, and this may be an unpopular opinion but aviators come to worlds year after year and always have a horrific performance, I've never seen them hit a routine. I think this is due to everyone going to unity or Coventry for worlds team but they need to bow down and make a talented level four team that can actually hit their routine.

Back