All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't understand how some of yall can watch the livestream in both venues, update to the fierceboard, find uniforms on Instagram, and keep up with Twitter at a pace that feels like its all being done simultaneously
I have one venue streamed via Roku and the other is on my laptop. I'm only watching every other team. I post when the teams are running offstage. It's a serious process- I feel very dedicated.

ETA: Is there a place USASF is listing all the scores? There are gaps from some teams not being listed. My OCD is like 'I NEED ALL THE INFO!' :mad:

I don't understand how some of yall can watch the livestream in both venues, update to the fierceboard, find uniforms on Instagram, and keep up with Twitter at a pace that feels like its all being done simultaneously

I'm splitting my screen, I have a 24 inch monitor so I can watch and browse twitter/fierceboard at the same time pretty well.

I also somehow managed to keep up with two soccer games. Some basic needs were neglected. Priorities..

I have one venue streamed via Roku and the other is on my laptop. I'm only watching every other team. I post when the teams are running offstage. It's a serious process- I feel very dedicated.

Prior to the I6 teams starting I had both venues going (laptop and appletv)...but now I've cut down to just having the Jailhouse on the appletv, but I'm not talking about people like you, I think you're moving at a pace like me. Its the ones that can literally provide us (much appreciated) information from twitter and instagram while doing what the rest of us are trying to do

I actually only notice 3 specific people with this unique ability

I have heard rumours that a lot of the girls on Team Gunz were 'invited' to tryout for World Cup the season after the show aired. I also know that 5 girls on CJA this year were on Shooting Stars either last year or for the 2012-13 season, and moved to CJA.
That's a little shady, not gonna lie

Latest posts

Back