All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are so proud of them and proud of the work their coaches put into the team. They progressed so much over the course of the season! You guys, on the boards, and the spectators here at Worlds have been really great to LE! It's meant a great deal to the girls!Good

They performed two great routines this weekend and truly showed they hold their own at CEA and are in no ones shadows! I am definitely now a Lady Elite fan! They should feel very proud of themselves!!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We are so proud of them and proud of the work their coaches put into the team. They progressed so much over the course of the season! You guys, on the boards, and the spectators here at Worlds have been really great to LE! It's meant a great deal to the girls!

They looked great all weekend! Can't wait to watch more of them next year!!

Common sense tells us CSP used he private jet to fly the team home and practice on last years worlds mat so the team can absorb the positive energy going into finals tomorrow. Sounds logical to me. ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Where Banberry is not just a drink
This would be my guess as well .. A girl that I used to cheer with back in the day opened a cheer gym near Orlando last summer and she purchased last year's worlds floor to use for her gym so… I would ASSUME ;) that's where they are practicing.

apparently Midwest Cheer Elite has an athlete in ICU...anyone have details
Not sure what has happened to the athlete however I'm pretty sure I saw in the blur of tweets on my TL that she was in the ER since 3am, didn't compete today and within the last 2 hours got moved to Icu

From the ever reliable twitter though so don't hold much of a candle to it.

BmR6UgZCMAEJ2Np.jpg

BmR6OwLIcAAumdU.jpg

I read on twitter bsb had 9 in deductions, we know about the 6 from illegal pass but is this true has anyone seen the breakdowns for ssc with raw scores and deductions for everyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was rushed to the hospital at 3 AM this morning... That's all I've heard. They put a sub in and hit.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
On their Facebook status about it someone (a coach there) commented and said: "They believe it may be toxic shock syndrome again but they won't know until tomorrow when cultures come back."

Back