All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg if my compue buffers on my team I will have to kill someone. I missed the whole second half of pro spirit!

me and my friend want to watch worlds, i have an account but she doesnt. So if i gave her my account pass word and log in , while im watching it. my account can be canceled?

Does this competition have an out of bounds deduction? Can't believe how many people are stepping off mat? Did Worlds mat shrink? Lol

The deduction is if you step completely off...off the mat and off the red.

I'm here at worlds and asked staff why they don't live feed to the rooms anymore and their response was if they live feed they can't fill venture. Maybe that is a solution to an overloaded milk house.

Poor Premier Wildcats, they looked like they had potential but had a reallllly rough day. Shout out to the girl at the beginning single basing that stunt!

WT...... It logged me out saying I'm in multiple locations. Um, no I'm not. Been on this one computer all morning. I just want 2:30 tech issue free....we're in the hole I think

When I think about "nighthawks" I cant help but associate that name with the nighthawk brand frozen steak and Mac dinner in the freezer section.

Latest posts

Back