All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you're using AOL, don't.

You're better off using Firefox instead of IE.

If you've given your login to anyone else, when they log in, you will be kicked out.

If those don't solve your issue, please email [email protected]
I'm on Firefox (I feel like my professors, friends, and brother would kill me otherwise, lol) and nobody else has my login.. but I figured maybe it happens because I exit out of the other window (the main log in page) after I log in. Is that possible?

Is IO5 and IOC5 the same, top 10 move to tomorrow? I apologize in advance if there is an answer to this already!

Is IO5 and IOC5 the same, top 10 move to tomorrow? I apologize in advance if there is an answer to this already!

Yes 10 move on from all of these divisions competing today. Tomorrow though only 3 in each of the international divisions will go to finals whereas 10 from the senior club divisions will move on.

I'm on Firefox (I feel like my professors, friends, and brother would kill me otherwise, lol) and nobody else has my login.. but I figured maybe it happens because I exit out of the other window (the main log in page) after I log in. Is that possible?

Possible, but not likely. I've never had that be an issue. The only other things I can think of is to make sure you've closed out of any other devices (iPhone, etc) before going to the computer and clear out all cookies and try again.

If that doesn't work, use the tech email. I don't know how long the turnaround will be on that, but I've emailed a couple of times today about issues and gotten a response within 20 minutes each time.

Possible, but not likely. I've never had that be an issue. The only other things I can think of is to make sure you've closed out of any other devices (iPhone, etc) before going to the computer and clear out all cookies and try again.

If that doesn't work, use the tech email. I don't know how long the turnaround will be on that, but I've emailed a couple of times today about issues and gotten a response within 20 minutes each time.
Okay, thanks :)

Back