All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nevermind they changed back, Cheer Zone will be going next.
EDIT - and OMG they used senior elite voice over too :confused:

Why does everyone flip there ish over Panthers? They had a not perfect day..it's only prelims!Seriously, the way people are talking it's like they're not making finals...with there issues, there in 4th. Relax!

...Truth be told it makes me a little bit sad to see people make fun of the international teams. Commenting on the music...sure they should probably know better. But to go an make fun of their routines...eh that doesn't sit well with me because at the end of the day they all love cheer as much as the rest of us and they're doing the best they can with the opportunities they have.

Besides without them...it wouldn't be Worlds...

It'd be cool if there were ways to have a skype type choreo session with some American choreographers.... kind of like what the girl did on Toddlers and Tiaras last week....

...Truth be told it makes me a little bit sad to see people make fun of the international teams. Commenting on the music...sure they should probably know better. But to go an make fun of their routines...eh that doesn't sit well with me because at the end of the day they all love cheer as much as the rest of us and they're doing the best they can with the opportunities they have.

Besides without them...it wouldn't be Worlds...

It'd be cool if there were ways to have a skype type choreo session with some American choreographers.... kind of like what the girl did on Toddlers and Tiaras last week....

took the words out of my mouth. look at american cheer 5/10 years ago and how far we've come. they'll get there. and they love the sport just as much as you do. be kind.

Back