All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh and I am hearing WCSS had 35 points in deductions so it would put them in first without them. Anyone know the actual number?

I'm not saying they didn't...cause I don't know, but that would put them in 1st by 15 points, and I don't think they were 15 points better than f5

They didn't hit. Dropped a stunt and had a bobble. Plus their tumbling is nowhere comparable to the rest of the division.

I am sad that Weathergirls didn't make it.

Oh and I am hearing WCSS had 35 points in deductions so it would put them in first without them. Anyone know the actual number?

I love Tsunami. I wish they had hit! Their stunting is pretty legit compared to the rest of the division, but they def get out scored in tumbling.

Where did all the "deductions" on stars come from? I read earlier 20 pts for shoes, what about the other 15?

They didn't hit. Dropped a stunt and had a bobble. Plus their tumbling is nowhere comparable to the rest of the division.

I am sad that Weathergirls didn't make it.

Stepping off of the mat is 10 points, and TSU had 2 step off. Had they stayed on the mat they would be in finals.

I'm not saying they didn't...cause I don't know, but that would put them in 1st by 15 points, and I don't think they were 15 points better than f5

yeah.. i'd only separate them by tenths of a point. i'd kill for stars to win, but F5 was on point today.

wow i'm so happy my live feed keeps buffering, when it hasn't buffered AT ALL, so i missed basically all of t&s, if it buffers through fab 5 i'm gonna be livid!

How did cheerforce sparkles do? (senior Medium coed)
As far as I remember - one stunt fall, I think a stunt bobble, one tumbling touch down, weren't bad, but could have been more confident on the floor, seemed to be really nervous. Routine seemed kinda slow compared to others in the division.

Update:
TS Obsession certainly killed it!
1 td, minor bobble in stunts, but they added another standing double along with Whitney's!

Medium Coed
Fame Notorious 244. 13
Orlando Royals 239.66
Indiana All Stars 203.2

IOC6
Stealth Phoenix 268.46
Unity 253. 56
Perfect Storm Athletics 208.13
QCC Cobras 195.33

Back