All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If WC did get 35 pts in deduction, that puts them at a 293. Now, they were good, but they weren't 293 good. I thought F5 was the best team today, followed by Stars and then SE. I've been wrong before, but I don't think I'm wrong about questioning that.

does someone know any raw scores of Large senior. Because these rumors about WCSS are ridiculous! People will make up anything! I believe that WCSS may have had something illegal but 20-35 points??? thats a bit much....Don't think they were better then Senior Elite or F5. Sorry, not even close.
Well that sounds a bit biased, however SS was def better than SE today, and on par with F5.

As far as I remember - one stunt fall, I think a stunt bobble, one tumbling touch down, weren't bad, but could have been more confident on the floor, seemed to be really nervous. Routine seemed kinda slow compared to others in the division.
Thank you!

If WC did get 35 pts in deduction, that puts them at a 293. Now, they were good, but they weren't 293 good. I thought F5 was the best team today, followed by Stars and then SE. I've been wrong before, but I don't think I'm wrong about questioning that.
I think you're correct here to a degree. I would say that Stars and F5 were pretty equally matched today, whereas SE was a bit behind!

All 3 had some issues today, no one was perfect! Hopefully tomorrow they will all hit and then let the chips fall where they may!

Back