All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

***To the "This is just not TOP GUN" (Uniform)***

I totally disagree! Top Gun has a style, its called being an innovator! And they just did it again! Just because they are not wearing speedos and bikinis as you think they would doesnt mean they are not being "themselves".
True, But to each is own. I think they're definitely the only people that can pull those off though

CJA - everything was so good until pyramid, they messed up one part but saved it then sf at end of pyramid

omg USASF is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly making me beyond upset this year...they're getting too deduction happy an its just not okay.

I disagree, I am all for deductions! I am over seeing dangerous, sloppy, and unsafe skills in routines! Clean wins and for some reason hundreds of coaches in the industry do not understand that concept.....

I disagree, I am all for deductions! I am over seeing dangerous, sloppy, and unsafe skills in routines! Clean wins and for some reason hundreds of coaches in the industry do not understand that concept.....
oh no i am for deductions...but rightfully so..i mostly made the post because of CA Panthers score.....they should be wayyyyyyy in first and of course i cant see the video lol!! grr i need to watch it

Back