All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean this in a nice way. But I feel like if Camperdown Jamaica could find a way to come to Worlds they surely could have found a way to buy music.

I did like the Whitney Houston in the pyramid....

Should have stuck with bobsledding!
tumblr_lv18nlIhn41qii6tmo1_500.gif

UA Prodigy had a really rough day today. They took their 1st performance's score before pyramid which included 1 touch, 2 busts, 1 fall, and 1 tumbling collision. Their 2nd performance they did much better and counted from their pyramid on.

For those of you asking about Caleb, I just got a text from him saying "Nah I'm good, I'm a fighter. I'll always be there no matter what"-I was so proud of him for going out and doing everything the second time! Truly a fighter :)

Int Open 6 Finals Order
Dynamite Dragons (?)
Panthers (Chile)
Tigres (?)
Absolute Academy (Canada)
Cyclones (Japan)
Power Cheer Eagles (Sweeden)
OC All Stars Neon
Cheersport Great Reef Sharks (Canada)
Twist and Shout Passion
Flyers All Stars (Canada)
Viqueens Spirit All Stars (Sweeden?)
Cheer Athletics

I can't find # 1 though. That's where I'm confused. We were in first after yesterday and I'm too stupid to find us I guess LMAO!! Thanks for the info! :)

If you came in 1st place yesterday after prelims then you will be the prelim (division) #1 team. They are all in order so 10th place is #10 and so on.

Will someone post a video of CA Panthers preformance from today!? I have seen several on this thread but have been taken down so I'm unable to watch!

Thanks so much:)
Honestly, this weekend at least they're probably going to be taken down lol. You just have to find them fast before usasf sees them.

I don't know that I've seen an international team use the current music of a big dog. I've seen them use previous years, but that's pretty damn ballsy to use the same music that a team used a couple hours ago.

An international team is using the same music as a team competing today? Wow! I'm suprised the international team cannot get in trouble for useing another teams current music, or do they?

An international team is using the same music as a team competing today? Wow! I'm suprised the international team cannot get in trouble for useing another teams current music, or do they?

Trouble, no...but they'll just be added to the list of teams people shake their heads at lol

Back