All-Star Worlds Videos 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey @GForce did you happen to record any last night? All the ones @Cheer Cougar posted have been taken down by USASF. I'd really like to see LAG, if you have them. I know you name them random things so USASF can't find them :p

If anyone finds videos on awards(any of them) that would be great. They are my favorite part :)

Edit: nvm seems like everyone shares my sentiment
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm so proud of the Coed Elite routine. They worked tirelessly (22 hours over one weekend two weeks ago) and about 4 days a week all April on tiny details.

Motions.

Synch in tumbling.

Landings.

Performance.

Execution.

Over and over and over until they dragged themselves off the mat. And EVERY BIT of it paid off. I know the people behind me thought I was nuts because while everyone else is screaming for the big stuff I'm like TIMING OMG!!!! We spent so much time watching them work on it I'm simply in awe of their tumbling sections! They were perfect! So proud of those kids!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey @GForce did you happen to record any last night? All the ones @Cheer Cougar posted have been taken down by USASF. I'd really like to see LAG, if you have them. I know you name them random things so USASF can't find them :p

I didn't record any thing actually. Not me who posted with the random names. I only posted video on to fierceboard that I got from the All Star Tracker twitter. Sorry!!

Back