All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had to do one of these in a routine once (just a little showoff thing not a comp routine) and we could not get it whatsoever. And we had 3 people. Another girl ended up not being able to be there though so I went to base in her place and they just spotted in the back instead. Everyone was making fun of us because we couldn't get the dang shoulder sit. LOL

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They are hard! Especially the way he has us load it. She just stood there with her legs wide and I had to squat under and basically just bench press her up. Most of the time she wouldn't sit back enough and wouldn't jump so I just ended up face planting. She was NOT a flyer either, just a random girl not in a stunt group being used. I had like 20 lbs on her so he decided she needed to be the top girl.

I think it ended up being changed eventually. It was a rough life back on junior novice, lol

When I cheered in Michigan we had just learned all of our rounds and this was our first competition competing our full round three (for some reason the two comps before we only competed our first two rounds and the first half of round three) and in warmups coach decided not to go through round three the whole way, just warm up our stunts. Well. We got out there, hitting everything in the first half, but at the end when we got to pyramid a girl was yelling the wrong words and got EVERYONE off. We allll forgot the actual words because we just went with that one girl. Well. After 5 seconds no one knew what the words and counts were, so we didn't even finish the pyramid and didn't cradle, just hands down, and ran off. So mortifying. And somehow we still ended up winning first....

One time my freshman year I completely blanked on choreography. I had no idea what came after we cradled stunts. Turns out it was running tumbling and I didn't remember this until I was alone in the middle of the mat with everyone in corners and a group of 8 people (that I was supposed to be a part of) power hurdling directly at me from the back of the mat toward the front.

One time my freshman year I completely blanked on choreography. I had no idea what came after we cradled stunts. Turns out it was running tumbling and I didn't remember this until I was alone in the middle of the mat with everyone in corners and a group of 8 people (that I was supposed to be a part of) power hurdling directly at me from the back of the mat toward the front.
I blanked once too at spirit sports in myrtle beach. Luckily I wasn't in the middle of running tumbling though. It was right when the music started, and I just stood there for the first 8 count of the routine while everyone did choreography around me.

So last year at Cheersport, a girl on my team busts her tumbling, and then just decides to sit down on the floor causing a girl not to throw her pass. Then the same girl shakes her stunt and makes the flyer fall to the ground.

So last year at Cheersport, a girl on my team busts her tumbling, and then just decides to sit down on the floor causing a girl not to throw her pass. Then the same girl shakes her stunt and makes the flyer fall to the ground.
*imagines shoving girl off stage*

I was a wreck at my very first allstar competition, in the days before Fame (when we were American Cheer Elite), which just so happened to be Cheersport Nationals. I was on Large Coed and filling in on Open Coed 6. I completely blanked on choreography. I was suppose to be in the front doing a two to full and ran to the back for a basket that was not there yet. I realized half way through when I was suppose to be tumbling that I was in the wrong spot so I ran to the front and threw a random standing tuck. This in turn made me late for the basket that I was actually suppose to be front spotting. This basket was a double full basket with a 190 pound Man flying it (only one that could do it). I got to the basket just in time for him to face plant and belly flop right on top of me. At that point I decided it was best for me to just knee in the back until the end of the routine...

I was a wreck at my very first allstar competition, in the days before Fame (when we were American Cheer Elite), which just so happened to be Cheersport Nationals. I was on Large Coed and filling in on Open Coed 6. I completely blanked on choreography. I was suppose to be in the front doing a two to full and ran to the back for a basket that was not there yet. I realized half way through when I was suppose to be tumbling that I was in the wrong spot so I ran to the front and threw a random standing tuck. This in turn made me late for the basket that I was actually suppose to be front spotting. This basket was a double full basket with a 190 pound Man flying it (only one that could do it). I got to the basket just in time for him to face plant and belly flop right on top of me. At that point I decided it was best for me to just knee in the back until the end of the routine...
Yikes...

for my very first competition i was on a junior 2 team. a teammate had only recently got her standing bhs so she only threw it in full outs a few times. we got to jumps and she forgot to throw it! so she stands there with her mouth open while everyone else runs to their spot for baskets. she ends up running to the wrong group so her basket doesn't go. haha we still make fun of her for it!

My period came on in the middle of a routine and I was praying to God, it would not bleed through or come down my legs. Unfortunately, when we finished our routine with our ending pose, my leg had to be turned out to the audience and if you had your zoom all the in on your camera , you could defiantly see a light dark red line of blood coming down .

I didn't have a pad on either because I wasn't expecting it until the next day .

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Skirt nearly falling down in warm up... My coach was scrambling the floor to find a spare hair tie or bobby pin as I didnt realise how big my skirt was until I did jumps in warm up. In the end my coach told me which parts in the routione were good times to adjust my skirt without people noticing that was one more thing to think about during the routine

Luckily no wardrobe malfuntions on the mat!

At a comp a couple of years ago, the venue had an unfortunate problem with their sewer system that caused the toilets to back up. Needless to say, by the time the comp finally ended that evening, the whole place smelled like the Carnival Triumph. Uck.
LMAO! Turning the bathroom into a doo doo dungeon!

Back