All-Star Xtreme Bed Pyramid Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009

Xtreme Spirit is having an official Online Bed Pyramid Championship! It starts today, September 8th, 2011 and the deadline for submissions is October 31st, 2011. We will be hosting several of these competitions throughout the season, with a Xtreme Worlds Finale during the month of April!

If you're ever in a hotel room or a big room with lots of couches, cushions and pillows... Make a bed pyramid!!! Post your video on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/xtremespiritchampionships) as your official submission into the competition! The winners of the competition will receive Championship Tshirts from All-Star Apparel, an article spread in our magazine, and an opportunity for your program to earn discounts toward Xtreme Spirit competitions this season!

The basic rules for the video submissions are as follows:

* The Bed Pyramid routine can not exceeed 1 minute in length.
* The maximum amount of participants allowed in the routine is 15 (fifteen).
* Have a blast! This is all in fun, don't take it too serious! Remember, it's more than just a skill thing, comedy gains points as well!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

~XTREME SPIRIT CHAMPIONSHIPS

291966_196549983743375_100001651251975_470636_647818286_n.jpg

...What if I don't belong to a gym exactly? I could actually do a bed pyramid because my poor aching bones would be cushioned from the fall lol

Now who wants to get together in the CT area and make one?

@CandC5p Now my question is does it have to be at a hotel? We won't be traveling until December so I'll miss the deadline if we wait! Can we do it at our gym with all our mats?

me and my cheer friends are making one tonight!! cant wait! :)

Back