All-Star Yella Ribbon Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love The Bow Co. Super nice people out of Chicagoland. I have some that are over 4 years old and are just starting to separate. I know they made the high school bows, there was an issue with them so they fixed them that day and got them back to the girls. Now I'm sure that if they had to ship bows it would take 3 days but still, that's good turnaround. One of my girls wore a "comp bow" to practice several times and it still looks brand new.

My girlfriend is making bows now. She has done bows for teams at CEA the last few years (not all of them but most of the level 5's). They are gorgeous and I have never once had trouble with the bows not holding up well.

Home Page

Kathie's bows are brilliant. You guys should try her.

On another note: the Yella Ribbon thing has been an interesting stalk down memory lane. Like the flu, she seems to break out bad, every couple of years.

mktg50-sweettea111708.jpg
My favorite...yum!

I just went to your website, and you sell the most interesting things. Not the bows, which are gorge! But, I'm digging on the wine glasses ( I believe in grape therapy) and the bracelets. You go! Get it!
Thank you! The wine glasses are very popular as well as the tumbler, phone cases, ipad cases, koozies & coasters!

Back