All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it bad to say I don't mind if F5 wins and CEA takes a graceful second for this year? I have sort of lost sight as to who my true alliances are on this board besides @StarshipTrooper , @BubbleToes and @cheerislove8 . This bandwagon is starting to get all hot and sticky and I don't like it. If we don't get some jumpers I might go crazy...........:confused:

P.S. When CEA wins I want to bring back the thread where everyone said their routine wouldn't score well since it was "the exact same as last year". They'll be the first ones that "trip" near the edge of the bandwagon......

Look, this thread was basically bait by a master of the art. But I will say, look at the score sheet and note that the value of both stunting and pyramids are up on the sheet this year and execution rules the roost. I will say that SE has spent the last month in practice on execution. SE may not win, who knows, but best of luck to all the teams in this wounded and still glorious division. I feel good about our chances from what I see in practice, in fact better than last year even with the injuries. I do not feel the need to comment or criticize other's routines under the gimmick of "comparison of skills" threads. I participated in that last year and it just caused a lot of arguments. The routines and performances stand and fall on the mat next week. Let's go have a good time and remember what is important.

Is it bad to say I don't mind if F5 wins and CEA takes a graceful second for this year? I have sort of lost sight as to who my true alliances are on this board besides @StarshipTrooper , @BubbleToes and @cheerislove8 . This bandwagon is starting to get all hot and sticky and I don't like it. If we don't get some jumpers I might go crazy...........:confused:

P.S. When CEA wins I want to bring back the thread where everyone said their routine wouldn't score well since it was "the exact same as last year". They'll be the first ones that "trip" near the edge of the bandwagon......

No love for me? :(

jk <3

F5 has a good variety of opening tumbling. And it's clean.
But I think CEA will win. Their stunts are amazing. The magic never stops (;

Back