All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USA wildcats. I coach there were a rather small gym but we do great from are youth to senior teams!!! Also PRO Athletics, there only a 2nd year gym and are amazing, multiple Cheersport wins and made it to finals last year at Worlds and received a bid for this year.

I posted WAY back on this thread. But I'm gonna say it again. Core Athletix, my alma mater :) Their in their second year of being open. We had a team go to Worlds last year, and they're going again this year!

This is totallyyy random but ...EVERY time I first look at the title of this thread I automatically think of FCA diamonds voiceover "You always talk about the 4..Now you can make it 5" and I say the title of this thread in my head the exact way their voiceover sounds...Am I the only one who thinks of that every time they see this thread? haha

cheer4ever0522 said:
cheer command is rising to the top slowly our seniior 5 just won full paid bid to worlds at cheersport atlanta which was hugeee for them they beat cheer extreme from mokena illinois

GO FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my own opinions.

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that Cheer Extreme is from Mokena, Il.

Cheer Command has been around, but they definitely established themselves as a top Small Senior team this weekend. A well deserved win and bid

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that Cheer Extreme is from Mokena, Il.

Cheer Command has been around, but they definitely established themselves as a top Small Senior team this weekend. A well deserved win and bid

Yeah, cheer command has been around for a while and been a great program. I remember 2 or 3 years ago their Small Senior 5 won a Fully Paid bid at WSF Nationals...So, that team has been great in recent years

Maine Stars from Eliot, ME aren't a huge gym, no level 5's, but all there lower levels are really great, especially there senior 4 team. I don't think they go to any big nationals though...

Latest posts

Back