OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you can fall asleep because you have the SS 2011 music running through your head instead of the fact that your kitten is trying to eat your feet through the covers or when your parents look at you like you're crazy for wearing soffee shorts when it's eleven degrees out

When you can fall asleep because you have the SS 2011 music running through your head instead of the fact that your kitten is trying to eat your feet through the covers or when your parents look at you like you're crazy for wearing soffee shorts when it's eleven degrees out

This gets me weird looks from not just my parents. I went to Friendly's in full uniform last night. I got some strange looks considering I not only had a giant bow on my head, but I had a short skirts on and it was snowing.

i did a one two, dip count as i pulled myself onto the counter to get something out of the cabinet. shimmy if you've done this before
one of my friends was over and we were making food and he told me to get a bowl so i went in front of the counter and did that and just hopped on and he thought it was reaaally weirdd hahahah.

...your fellow coaches get sick of you playing cheer music so much.
...you've mastered explaining certain skills to people who don't get "cheer language"
...you're PISSED that your sibling has to wear your uniform and can't wait until they change unis so you can get yours back
...you love changing the bpm of ANY song to 144
...you have bows hanging off EVERY door knob in your house
...someone butt dials you who's at a competition and you can hear music, you can identify which team is performing
...you put your camera on timer and take pictures of yourself doing skills so you can critique them... at 2:30 AM
...you fall asleep stretching
...you ALWAYS stretch when you watch tv... and by tv i mean vids from worlds

<3

you're amazed when you go places and water is less than $2.00.
you can't find a gluestick and immediately you think of using aussie instant freeze spray.
you watch the school football team conditioning and you laugh, imagining them at one of your practices.
you know your way around every single convention center for 300 miles.
you can change faster than a runway model at fashion week.
whenever waiting for any kind of results, you put your head down, close your eyes, and hold hands with the person next to you.
you see a dance routine, and resist the urge to clap along.
you always walk clean.
you find yourself practicing fierce hair whips, in both directions.
you think of an idea for a gym name, and you google it and find out that it's already taken.
you can zip yourself up when trying on clothes.
you put up a rays sign in a picture and your aunt asks you if you're in a gang.

Latest posts

Back