All-Star You Know You've Arrived When....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
...Random people you don't know make a youtube routine to one of your mixes!! Josh does all our music and this was a summer mix he played around with that we just had on in the gym during last summer's workouts....He found this video on youtube today.

We don't have any idea who you guys are but we give you "Tens, Tens, Tens across the board!" You made our whole program's night when we saw this! If you're on the board please let us know who you are :D

Next up....BED PYRAMIDS!!

I remember the year someone made a video doing 1 of our stunt sequences and I can well remember how exciting that was. Welcome to the big leagues. I hope you never have to read whole threads about how terrible your program/staff and kids are though. HAHAHAHAHAHA Enjoy your moment and congratulations!!

I loved the video!!!

Fun video! The guy in the red sweats looked very, um, excited doing some of that.

I remember the year someone made a video doing 1 of our stunt sequences and I can well remember how exciting that was. Welcome to the big leagues. I hope you never have to read whole threads about how terrible your program/staff and kids are though. HAHAHAHAHAHA Enjoy your moment and congratulations!!

I loved the video!!!

I think you've REALLY arrived if people are talking smack. We're way too unknown for any of that at this point. I think they probably just found the mix because josh is awesome and they liked the music. I'd be surprised if they actually knew who we even were. It was a fun little find though. I thought the funniest part was the tick tock...when they played this over the summer thats what all the kids and coaches did at that same spot when they were playing. It was funny :)

...Random people you don't know make a youtube routine to one of your mixes!! Josh does all our music and this was a summer mix he played around with that we just had on in the gym during last summer's workouts....He found this video on youtube today.

We don't have any idea who you guys are but we give you "Tens, Tens, Tens across the board!" You made our whole program's night when we saw this! If you're on the board please let us know who you are :D

Girl, you know your coaches did a bed pyramid back at SOH with our coaches :) There's a video on FB!

Chair stunts!!! LOLOLOL! :p

When Britni Love does your stunt, hahaha. Also when you're pretty well known on the Fierce Boards!

Back