All-Star Your Best Facebook Status...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

John Butler

Cheer Parent
Dec 27, 2010
So was just sitting here bored out of my mind and decided to post here. Thought about all the posts in here and came up with the idea for this thread... should be entertaining.

Post your favorite Facebook status.

I had to think on this one, but not too long. My favorite:

"Yesterday's mistakes are today's lessons. Today's lessons are tomorrow's successes. Connect the dots and wisdom is yours." - John Butler

It's a tie between

There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. -Derek Jeter

"It's not about the shoes. It's about knowing where you're going, not forgetting where you started. It's about having courage to fail, not breaking when you're broken. Taking everything you've been given and making something better. It's about work before glory and what's inside of you. It's doing what they say you can't. It's not about the shoes but what you do in them. It's about being who you were born to be. Become Legendary. " I love Michael Jordan!!!

It's a tie between
"It's not about the shoes. It's about knowing where you're going, not forgetting where you started. It's about having courage to fail, not breaking when you're broken. Taking everything you've been given and making something better. It's about work before glory and what's inside of you. It's doing what they say you can't. It's not about the shoes but what you do in them. It's about being who you were born to be. Become Legendary. " I love Michael Jordan!!!

LOVE.

Can one of the mods correct the spelling in the subject of this post to "Your"... LOLOL... it's really bugging me!!!!

Its a tie between
"When its dark enough, you can see the stars." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

and

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

You'd have to ask my facebook friends. I'd like to think I'm spectacularly witty and have many a fantastic statuses. Some recent tidbits:
'I don't know much about gunpowder, treason and plot. But I do know a thing or two about pie..'
'I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK' / 'GO HOME, CHEESE!'
and my personal favorite of the month:
'Good things come to those who wait. Or Slytherins..'

These are all of my facebook statuses! <3
"A failure is another wake up call, for us to realize that we havent given our best yet!"
"Never give up when you have something left to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying!"
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"
"People who hate you are just your confused admirers. They can't figure out the reason why everyone loves you!"

Back