All-Star Your Top 5 Small Sr. Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lime is my favorite right now. I just went back to the wiki and rewatched a lot of the SS videos to make sure and yup, they are definitely top of my list. Absolutely in love with their dance.

That said, it's anyone's game. So many teams are looking great. I find myself rooting for PCM right now because I really like their stunt creativity and to me they seem to have stepped it up in all areas. I am excited to see their execution improve and I hope they can snag a top spot.

1)SSX, Lady bullets

3)Lime

Don't think anyone else is even close to these 3...yet.

I just watched GBE Lime , since everyone is raving about them, but I'm not as struck by their routine as I am with CEA,Cali and ICE. My favorite overall is CEA and ICE, with Cali right up there. GBE Lime has some technique issues and overall choreography flow to clean up. Maybe they will grow on me as their routine changes.

there are so many great routines that are being put out there this year and Worlds is still months away. I think that it is anybodies game at this point.

I think its awesome that this division is way more cut throat then its ever been.. before you could pretty much point out the world champion months in advance wether people liked it or not. And this yr.. its in the air! I'd hate to be in this division!

Small Senior is always a very hard division because with 20 or less members on the team, everyone has to be talented. It really shows once you get to those elite stunt sections and pyramid. All the teams listed have awesome routines. With Jamfest, Cheersport, NCA and Spirit Sports it will definitely be some GREAT competition. Top 10 in this division will be stacked with great programs.

I think it's astounding that there are so many GOOD teams this year, that come worlds times, some good teams could not even make finals.
I mean, you have SSX, ICE, Generals, Cali, Lime, Spirit Central, Orlando, PCM, World Cup Suns, AZ Power, CJA, Heat Athletics, Champion Cheer..

That's more than ten - and all of those teams are hot this year.
This division is the biggest bloodbath for me. Especially because there are teams in this division that have been "Bridesmaids" for a few years and are ready to take a globe.

Right now, my personal top 3 at this point in the season is SSX, ICE, and Generals.

Back