All-Star Your Top 5 Small Sr. Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO there are so many under dogs in this division that make it close to impossible for me to pick a top 5 or top 10 for that matter.
Cali and SSX have always been big contenders but it will be really interesting to see how Generals can hang in their new division. Lime and OA always put on an amazing show and have fought a hard fight with being under estimated every year. That being said, EVERYONE needs to look out for Lady Lightning because they want it just as bad as anyone else and have the skill to back it up.
Personally, Lady Bullets will forever be my favorite SS team win or lose and I would love to see they take it back this year #LBOD

right now my favorites are Cali, SSX, and Generals. also rooting for Orlando Angels, gotta represent my hometown team of course.

I know I will get Fierceboard blasted for this but its MY OPINION!!!!!

Not to be mean or sound like I'm hating but Elite just isnt doing it for me this season. NOT YET anyway. I do love their elite stunt though, very visual. Which is cray because I am always in love with them. Especially with the teams they have to face. Maybe they will surprise us come Spirit Sports.:cool:

I know I will get Fierceboard blasted for this but its MY OPINION!!!!!

Not to be mean or sound like I'm hating but Elite just isnt doing it for me this season. NOT YET anyway. I do love their elite stunt though, very visual. Which is cray because I am always in love with them. Especially with the teams they have to face. Maybe they will surprise us come Spirit Sports.:cool:
I never like elite until right before worlds or when I see them at nca and then I just love them. They're one of the teams that brings it later in the season.

Back