All-Star [1/25-1/26] Athletic Championships - Providence, Ri (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! We had a rough two days, but this is our hardest routine since I've been on the team. Hopefully we can pull it together for Hartford and get our bid there. But card sharks and show girls did great today.

Good weekend for your gym too!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Saw card sharks both days and they were soooo good!

@njcoach I was in warmups yesterday with our coed 4 team and one of your teams was directly behind us. All girl 4? Anyway, I was creeping wondering if you were one of the coaches there.

No surprises with the paid bid winners. Congrats to everyone :)

Haha yup...if it was our sm sr 4, I was the one sitting lol

Couple things I noted from today:

1) full house small coed. Wow. They looked so good! Loved their L6's too!

2) USA Wildcat sr 3 coaches did not stop jumping up and down the entire routine. Idk which one @coach12 is, but that was a really great routine accompanied by even better coaches!

3) ECE j5 and c5. Can't get enough of c5's dance. Really hoping the injured girl on j5 is okay. Proud of them for still winning after all that!

4) ECE CT fame hitting today! I haven't seen them look that good in a long time. Also ECE spotlight (sm j5) was phenomenal! Really fun routine!

5) last but certainly not least, STARS. OMG. I can't get enough of that performance today. I've seen a lot of stars routines over the years, but none that gave me chills like they did today. I can't wait to see this season unfold for them.

Think that's it. Being old, broke and retired has made it a little difficult to go to comps, but providence is always a fun one to be able to attend. Glad most teams had a good day!

SUMMIT BIDS: Paid
Jersey Allstars J2
ECE S4
ECE 4.2

can't remember the At Large, but ECE S4 & 4.2 also got At larges???
Not sure if I understand that, or I may have it wrong. Was sitting in front of very excited ECE fans. Well deserved.

Athletics was amazing this year!!!!!

SUMMIT BIDS: Paid
Jersey Allstars J2
ECE S4
ECE 4.2

can't remember the At Large, but ECE S4 & 4.2 also got At larges???
Not sure if I understand that, or I may have it wrong. Was sitting in front of very excited ECE fans. Well deserved.

Athletics was amazing this year!!!!!

From what I remember of Summit AL bids:

ECE S4
ECE 4.2
WC Milkyway (Y2)
WC Sonics (J3)
WC Electra (S3)
Xtreem Cheer (S2)
*I also know that a Level 1 team got a bid but I don't remember who. It was late at the last awards ceremony so I may have missed others that were given out.

From what I remember of Summit AL bids:

ECE S4
ECE 4.2
WC Milkyway (Y2)
WC Sonics (J3)
WC Electra (S3)
Xtreem Cheer (S2)
*I also know that a Level 1 team got a bid but I don't remember who. It was late at the last awards ceremony so I may have missed others that were given out.

I believe it was jerseys youth level 1 that got an AL bid @NJ Coach am I right?

ECE large Junior 4 paid bid
ECE large senior 4.2 paid bid
Jersey all stars junior 2 paid bid
ECE senior 4 at large
Pro youth 2 at large
Cheer pride junior 1
New York cheer junior 2
Cheer intensity jr 4
NJ spirit explosion large Jr 4

Back