All-Star [1/25-1/26] Athletic Championships - Providence, Ri (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have level 6 scores? I don't even know my own score :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ECE C5 has a full paid bid from Spirit Cheer last weekend.

Copied and pasted from cheer updates haha, I believe it is a list of all top scores in level 5 to go by to figure out who bids would go to. Junior teams are listed too and they obviously can't get bids.

Copied and pasted from cheer updates haha, I believe it is a list of all top scores in level 5 to go by to figure out who bids would go to. Junior teams are listed too and they obviously can't get bids.

Yes haha I realized that as well after posting. It's crazy to think junior teams are out-scoring worlds teams!

The Fierce Board App!

So SS, Brandon, lady pros for paid.

USA wildcats,Florida top dog, full house, star athletics, ECE fame, ECE i5 and that's all I've got. We're missing page 2

So SS, Brandon, lady pros for paid.

USA wildcats,Florida top dog, full house, star athletics, ECE fame, ECE i5 and that's all I've got. We're missing page 2

The last 3 listed on cheerupdates in order is RND Elite IOC5, Core Athletix Pink Diamonds, and Pirate Allstars IO5

The last 3 listed on cheerupdates in order is RND Elite IOC5, Core Athletix Pink Diamonds, and Pirate Allstars IO5
There's wayyyy more teams than that. The scores don't jump jump from 93 to 88 or whatever.

Looks like page 2 is missing

Was the bid declaration for high score or EP choice? I am hoping the highest scoring teams will get the bids

Back